Your Convenience – Our Purpose
Handling Claims With All Leading Insurers
What to do if you’re in an accident
Remain calm. You must fill out an accident report in order to provide the information that will be necessary to make a claim.
Contact us, as well as your insurer.
Even if the accident seems minor:
- Find out if anyone is injured, if so call the emergency services and avoid moving a severely injured person
- Never leave the scene of an accident before either contacting An Garda Siochana or filling out an accident report.
- Get to a safe spot, out of the traffic.
- Try to protect the scene. If necessary, move your vehicle to avoid blocking traffic.
- Take photos and get insurance details
- Report to your insurance
- Book an inspection with us